Thursday, February 2, 2012

Happy February!

Ground Hog Day has always been a favorite of mine.  I guess because it seems to give me a reason to start celebrating my birthday month.  I wonder how many times the movie will be shown in the next 24 hours.

I got curious about some other important happenings in February and I found the following at www.entourages.com/barbs/february.htm


France surrendered Canada to Great Britain by the Treaty of Paris, February 10, 1763.
English essayist and critic Charles Lamb born February 10, 1775.


There are a bunch of other facts, plus she has pages for all twelve months too.

My Google search also turned up http://familycrafts.about.com/library/spdays/blfebdayslong.htm which enlightened me that.....


among other things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment away... be advised, I do read each and every comment.
Thanks for stopping by!