Friday, August 10, 2012

So - What's it gonna be?

Today is yet another opportunity to make choices:

  • what do I eat for breakfast?
  • dark magic or donut shop coffee from the Keurig?
  • does the dog get a crunchy dog biscuit or one of her special bacon treats after performing her morning constitutional?
  • oh, and can't forget the wardrobe for the day - will I be leaving the house (which forces a certain level of decorum) or do I get to just hang around the house for the day?
  • then there is the all important attitude... will I pattern my outlook after the concept "the glass is half full" or will I be more like Eeyore?
Circumstances come and go. I can moan about the rain or think of it as "liquid sunshine."  We all have the chance to make choices in our lives.  So, what's it gonna be?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment away... be advised, I do read each and every comment.
Thanks for stopping by!