Thursday, January 26, 2012

Allow me to introduce myself....

Hi, my name is Sheila and I ...

  • ...am that person who will remind you that God loves you
  • ...am a happily married lady of a certain age
  • ...think that if I raise my voice when making my point, that people will agree with me more readily
  • ...have become an fitness junkie over the last year
  • ...love to be creative (and sometimes my ideas work out JUST the way I planned)
  • ...seek inspiration everywhere I look
  • ...am a voracious reader (and usually carry a book with me in case I get an opportunity to read)
  • ...am the comic relief (sometimes people apologize for laughing & I get to reassure them that it is okay, I was being goofy on purpose TO make you laugh)
I'm sure there is more I could add, but I will stop myself here (for now).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment away... be advised, I do read each and every comment.
Thanks for stopping by!