Friday, January 27, 2012

Tinkering and Tweaking

Earlier this year, I convinced my husband to set up a G-mail account and start using Google Chrome.  Since I am his IT support, I figured I should dive in and figure out how it all works so when he starts asking "Why doesn't it work when I do this?", I will have a reasonably intelligent answer.  I've spent this evening exploring the wonderful world of blogger settings.

I love technology!  I grew up watching Star Trek and now I'm seeing the science fiction becoming science fact. This is really an exciting time to be alive, don't ya think?  I have always been a bit of a geek girl, but now, armed with my ITT Techinical Institute student ID, I am an actual card carrying geek!

Life IS Good!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment away... be advised, I do read each and every comment.
Thanks for stopping by!