Monday, March 19, 2012

I am Grateful for...

  • My Faith = it is the foundation of my existence.
  • My Health:  this coming week promises to be busy and filled with diverse activities.  I am so thankful that the sinus infection that knocked me on my butt is out of my system.
  • My Husband:  Mike is the most understanding man I've ever had in my life.  He supports me in all my endeavors (even when he secretly thinks they could be hare-brained schemes).
  • My Family and Friends:  they have been and always will be a fabulous support system for me.
  • My technical abilities and my love of learning.  These really go hand-in-hand because so much of my computer skills have been gleaned from watching techies tinker with my computers and the premise that "if it is already broken, what harm could come from messing with it?"
I am a firm believer in keeping a gratitude journal.  Each evening, right before I hit the sack, I take a few minutes to jot down items from my day for which I am grateful.  Saturday evening I made an entry:  "I am grateful Steve has a check for Mike."  (Steve is the contractor my hubby sub-contracts under).  The very next day, the hubster picked up a check from the guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment away... be advised, I do read each and every comment.
Thanks for stopping by!